MODERATOR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Head Moderator: @moderator (Moderator) is a direct employee of Keith Urban/Monkeyville On Vine. The Moderator represents Keith in correspondence with his fans and moderates and manages the website as a whole. The Moderator has the right to suspend or ban any member at any time or for any reason in accordance with these rules and at their sole discretion.
The Moderator reserves the right to remove any content posted by members at any time or for any reason in accordance with these rules and at their sole discretion. The Moderator also reserves the right to discuss and resolve all issues privately. All correspondence with the Moderator should include your username, email address and detailed explanation of the problem encountered.
To contact the Head Moderator/Site Manager email email@example.com.
COMMUNITY STANDARDS/RULES OF THE 'VILLE
This site has members of all ages and all are expected to conduct themselves in a mature and responsible manner. Members are to respect the opinions of others and refrain from attacking another person for expressing their opinions. Name-calling, personal attacks and harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. As previously stated, the Moderator reserves the right to remove any content posted by members, or to suspend or ban any member at anytime or for any reason in accordance with these rules and at their sole discretion.
If you feel you, or any other member, has been attacked or harassed, please contact the Moderator immediately.
The below actions will result in a warning being issued to a member or the banning of a member.
Anyone who is found to have committed one of the below actions will be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the severity of the violation, the person will be issued either a warning or an immediate ban. If a warning is issued and another violation occurs, that person will be immediately banned. Whether a warning or ban will be issued, and the length of any ban, shall be determined in the sole discretion of the security team, the Moderator and Keith Urban’s management (Management). Banned members forfeit the right to a refund of their membership fee.
- Flaming, which includes, but is not limited to, use of racial, religious or ethnic slurs, sexually discriminative or homophobic language, swearing, and derogatory labeling.
- Posting of pornographic or otherwise inappropriate, offensive or obscene images.
- Posting of VIP ‘Ville exclusive content, including media, news, links, etc. on a forum outside of The Ville.
- Posting of stolen music or any unauthorized content.
- Use of a photo owned or posted by another member, or any modified version thereof, without the member’s consent.
- Use of anyone’s private information, member or not.
- Spamming the board as a whole or by individual forum.
- Threats at any level, but most severely, threat or encouragement of physical harm.
- Encouraging online bullying in any form, towards anyone.
- Disrespecting any member of the Keith Urban staff, including the Moderator
- Hacking, including, but not limited to, hacking into or disabling other member or moderator accounts.
- Impersonation of a band, staff, or Management member in any form.
- Giving or providing to any other person a meet and greet pass that has been issued to a member.
- Creating or owning multiple accounts by the same person within The Ville: Phoenix Club
- Making false statements about Keith Urban or any member of his staff or family.
DURATION OF DISCIPLINARY ACTION
The length of a ban will be determined at the sole discretion of the security team, the Moderator and Management. The level of severity and degree of disruption caused by the offense will be considered. If a banned member returns to the board with a new account, that account will also be banned. Other members posting for banned members will be subject to disciplinary action.
RULES FOR POSTING
You are cautioned not to post your own personal information in the interest of safety. You should not post your address, telephone number, or anything that might put you at risk. Monkeyville On Vine is not responsible for monitoring this information, nor liable for any consequences that may result from the exchange of this information.
Monkeyville On Vine does not police copyright violations. If any member is reported to have violated copyrighted material, Monkeyville On Vine is not liable for any damages resulting from such violation. Additionally, the violating member is subject to ban as a result of posting copyrighted material.
Please ensure that your thread title properly describes your post. The Moderator will file and categorize posts based on the thread title.
If you would like to start a new thread, please first take the time to see if there is already a thread started for that topic. Duplicate threads may be deleted.
Please make every attempt to post in the correct forum. The moderators may move threads not posted in the proper area.
Do not use another member’s name in your thread title unless it is a positive post or otherwise approved by the member.
Internet etiquette states that UPPER CASE letters are shouting. Unless it is something urgent, please use lower case letters when adding new discussions.
If you start a thread and then regret your decision, within 3 days, you may ask to have the thread deleted. If the deletion of the thread will not adversely affect another member, the Moderator will delete the thread provided the request is not unreasonable.
Please post in English only. The Moderator can only moderate in English and will delete any posts that are in any language other than English.
Always provide the proper link when posting articles so that credit is given to the proper source.
Please refrain from spreading rumors, particularly about Keith, his family, his band and others associated with him. If you did not receive the information you are posting from a credible source, please do not post it. The Moderator reserves the right to delete any posts they believe to contain false information.
- Don’t attack people and don’t respond to attacks – report them to the Moderator and move on
- Keep your posts on topic and constructive
- Take responsibility for the quality of the conversations you take part in
- Speak with kindness - treat people the way you want to be treated
- When you have an issue, explain it thoroughly and completely to the Moderator
- Hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated
- Promote positivity and encourage your fellow members
- Above all, respect others and their opinions in this loving community that Keith cherishes!
RULES FOR MEET AND GREETS
- You must have a ticket to the show before entering to win the meet and greet contest
- If you sell or give away your ticket at any point before the show, you must withdraw from the meet and greet contest
- Meet and greets are 100% non-transferable. You are not allowed to give your meet and greet pass to another person after picking it up. This sort of violation is grounds for being banned from the fan club.
- You can only win a meet and greet through The Ville once per year.
Any violation of these rules will result in the revoking of the meet and greet, and can result in being banned from the fan club.
The Moderator reserves the right to amend and/or implement new rules at any time. New rules may be posted periodically. It is every member’s responsibility to read, understand and comply with all posted rules. Your continued access to or use of the message boards after any such change to these rules shall constitute your consent to such change.