General Presale Tips
- Have your unique code on hand before the pre-sale begins. It’s best to copy and paste the code (beware of extra spaces) and store it somewhere safe. Be sure not to share your code with anyone — members who share or sell their code may lose membership privileges and their tickets.
- Create your Ticketmaster or other ticket vendor account ahead of time. To participate in pre-sales you must have an account set up with the Ticketmaster system (or other ticket vendor). We highly recommend that you create your account before pre-sales begin. Please note, this account is separate from your KeithUrban.net account. If you don’t already have an account with Ticketmaster, go here to set up an account.
- Be aware of pre-sale start times. Make sure you know when your pre-sale starts! Pre-Sale times are always local venue time (in whatever time zone the venue is in).
- Go straight to the ticket vendor site to buy your tickets. The ‘Pre-Sale Tickets’ link will appear next to the date on the Tour page. Clicking it will take you to the ticket vendor.
- If you’ve completed the steps above, there is no need to log into your fan club account. When pre-sales begin, be sure to have your code ready, your ticket vendor account set up, and go directly to the ticket vendor site for the event you would like to attend. To find out the direct link for your show, simply click on the “pre-sale tickets” link that corresponds with the date of the event you would wish to attend. You can then bookmark that site to purchase tickets at the start of pre-sales.
- If you have any questions while buying tickets, please contact the ticket vendor’s customer support. For all U.S. Ticketmaster purchases, you can contact Ticketmaster customer support directly here.